- Herndon Labor Day Festival Promises Fun 0 comments
- Herndon Area Nonprofits: Making Community Work 0 comments
- Reston/Herndon: Vibrant City Living, Small Town Life 0 comments
- Reston/Herndon: Everyone Counts in Hunter Mill 0 comments
- Vienna/Oakton Nonprofits: Making Community Work 0 comments
- Caring for an Ill Spouse? 0 comments
- Herndon Labor Day Festival Promises Fun
- Minds Matter to Local Mental Health Service
- Children Science Center Lab Takes 10-year View
- Fairfax County: Aiming To Reduce Deer Population
- Fairfax: Man Dies After Being Shot by Fairfax Sheriff’s Deputy Outside Inova Hospital
- Sponsored: Cirque Salon Studios Newest Location in Herndon
- Sponsored: Cirque Salon Studios Announces Opening of New Northern Virginia Facility
- Dragon Boating
- Herndon’s Gary Hall Resigns as Boys’ Basketball Head Coach
- State Tournament Roundup
- Centreville Baseball Keeps Season Alive with Win Over Herndon
- Westfield Boys’ Lax Earns Region Tournament Berth
- About the Connection
- Column: #MindsMatter: Lifesaving Conversations Every Day
- Editorial – Election 2016: Much at Stake Nationally, Locally
- Commentary: Responding to the Zika Threat
- Editorial: Laser Focus on Safety
- Comstock Faces Challenge from Bennett in Congressional Race
- One Step To ‘One Fairfax’
- Senator Kaine Hosts Interfaith Forum
- Herndon: Candidates Announced for Mayor, Town Council
- Lawmakers Wrap-up Richmond Legislative Session
Wine, craft brew tasting and live music all day.
Herndon Labor Day Festival, an annual one-day outdoor street festival featuring live music all day, Virginia wineries, local craft brews, a craft show, sponsorship gallery, and a variety of food vendors will be held on Monday, Sept. 5, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Downtown Herndon and Herndon Municipal Center Lawn, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon.
Living in the Reston-Herndon area means you don’t have to pick just one!
Despite the fierce Herndon-South Lakes high schools rivalry, Herndonites and Restonians have more in common than they do differences. Not the least of which, residents from both towns share a lively and vibrant social scene.
Every good community stems from those who work hard to make the community the best version of itself.
Take one action for awareness of National Suicide Prevention week #MindsMatter.
It’s 3 p.m. School’s out. Like clockwork, alerts start ringing, letting our crisis workers know that young people are out of class, and they need to talk.
In July, 2016, 107 homes sold between $1,330,000-$189,900 in the Oak Hill and Herndon area.
Oak Hill and Herndon Home Sales: July, 2016