Photo

Photo detail

Lisa C. Merkel, mayor of the Town of Herndon, presents the Town Key to Grandmaster SangGeun Lee of South Korea as Grandmaster HanSeong Choi of South Korea looks outward and Herndon Councilmember Jeffrey L. Davidson smiles at the gift exchange. In Lee's hand is a gift to Merkel of handmade paper notecards.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Herndon Welcomes South Korean Guests

Key to the Town and Certificates of Honorary Citizenship presented.

Comments

charlosjohn12 2 months ago

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, miranda lambert weight loss

willieramirez 1 week, 6 days ago

I love the numerous blogposts, We critically loved, I'd like information about this, because it is quite fantastic., Regards regarding indicating. Top Female Sexual Enhancement Products

willieramirez 1 week, 3 days ago

Promptly this kind of extraordinary internet site must unquestionably become identified inside of every one of the web site a lot of people, as a result of meticulous posts or perhaps critiques or perhaps comments. Cumming Too Fast, What Can Be Done?

willieramirez 1 week ago

There are plenty of dissertation web pages internet as you're get hold of of course revealed in the web-site. Buy Phenq in Germany

willieramirez 4 days, 23 hours ago

There are plenty of dissertation web pages internet as you're get hold of of course revealed in the web-site. pennis

willieramirez 2 days, 23 hours ago

There are plenty of dissertation web pages internet as you're get hold of of course revealed in the web-site. legal steroids

willieramirez 1 day ago

There are plenty of dissertation web pages internet as you're get hold of of course revealed in the web-site. garcinia cambogia dr oz